Minnesota Afterfire LARP

Welcome to the Ashes!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Pre-Reg  Rulebook  

Share | 

CX wares for June (posting on the tavern wall)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KyleSchmelz

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race: Synthetic
Class: Survivalist

PostSubject: CX wares for June (posting on the tavern wall)   Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:10 pm

[This is a hand-written note on the wall of the main meeting room in the tavern]

Hey so I know you guys need things so you can stay alive and defend yourselves and all that and I need all that stuff too but I don't have enough salvage to cover the cost of supplies.  That's where you come in!

I can make just about anything chemical you might want - explosives, grenades, bullets, flamer fuel, missiles...  I've been working on a design for some high caliber rounds that'll hit about 5 times as hard as a normal bullet, those should probably be pretty popular.

I'm not quite as good at medicine but I can make stim and sedative shots, Med B injections, bandages, all the standard stuff.  If you don't know how to handle a needle (don't try if you don't!) I can put them in pill form, but it'll take a little longer.

If you need to know about prices or anything just get ahold of me, I'll be around.  I don't wanna write out a whole price list or anything but I can if you guys want.  I'll take orders until the end of the day on Sunday the 14th.  I can make a few things ahead but if you've got anything big (especially if it requires special components) you'll have to pay up front before I start work.

Thanks!

CX

PS Hopefully those kids aren't all in comas anymore, I haven't been around much but that would be really bad if you guys didn't fix that.

---

Okay so I guess you guys don't need anything. Thanks anyway?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

CX wares for June (posting on the tavern wall)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1