Minnesota Afterfire LARP

Welcome to the Ashes!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Pre-Reg  Rulebook  

Share | 

The Queen is coming for tea- er... Brunch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izrabeth Reynolds

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race: Skyborn
Class: Guardian

PostSubject: The Queen is coming for tea- er... Brunch   Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:45 am

There's a shrill scream very early in the morning followed shortly by Izrabeth racing through the bunker shouting at the top of her lungs. "GUYS THE SEELIE QUEEN IS COMING HERE! THIS WEEKEND! SHE'S COMING TO US! DRESS NICE! HOLY SHIT WE'RE GONNA GET IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Izrabeth Reynolds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luther

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race: Linnae
Class: Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: The Queen is coming for tea- er... Brunch   Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 pm

A loud "FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!" can be heard in the direction of Luther. "Izrabeth shut up, I'm SLEEPING!"

IG: Luther
OOG: Tanner Phillips
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izrabeth Reynolds

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Queen is coming for tea- er... Brunch   Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:59 pm

"The queen! The fucking QUEEEN! She's granted us an audience and is coming HERE! We're in deep shit if she's willing to come to US!" Izrabeth shouts, the loud sounds of rifling through boxes and bags filling the bunker

Izrabeth Reynolds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luther

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Queen is coming for tea- er... Brunch   Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:15 pm

Luther slowly makes his way to the front room, stiffling a yawn. "Why is she coming here? What did you do? And what day do I need to have my fancy clothes ready?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izrabeth Reynolds

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Queen is coming for tea- er... Brunch   Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:16 pm

"Saturday, she invited US to brunch. She's coming AND bringing food," Izrabeth says, poking her head out of a large box as she starts throwing some nice looking clothes out. "We've got not just a fae, THE QUEEN of a WHOLE COURT of fae coming. This is huge. If we fuck this up, we're gonna be nothing more than smears in the dirt," she says as she ducks back down into the large box and continues to throw out potential articles of clothing

Izrabeth Reynolds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luther

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Queen is coming for tea- er... Brunch   Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:05 pm

"Izzy, you know what they say about fae, right? They never give you something without getting something for themselves in return. It may seem like they're here to give us food and help, but they've probably laced it with either sedatives and plan to kill us or laced it with addictive hallucinogens. Whatever she's here for, we have to be careful." Luther shifts about before continuing. "And just so we're clear, why is she coming in the first place?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izrabeth Reynolds

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Queen is coming for tea- er... Brunch   Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Izrabeth peers over the top of the box she's sitting in, tossing out another shirt. "The unseelie court is after an assassin. They've asked me to find said fae. Obviously the first place I'm gonna look for someone out to kill an Unseelie noble is someone from the court that doesn't exactly find said Unseelie to be a kosher lot. If I managed to get the queen's attention I'm probably on to something," she says as she starts eyeing Luther like she's plotting. "She's obviously getting something out of it if she's coming all the way here herself."

Izrabeth Reynolds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luther

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Queen is coming for tea- er... Brunch   Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Luther shakes his head slowly as he truns away. "Maybe I shouldn't have asked."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izrabeth Reynolds

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Queen is coming for tea- er... Brunch   Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:23 pm

Izrabeth scurries out of the box. "Wait, can you bake? We're gonna need to put on a nice spread... I'll make donuts. And bacon. Bacon donuts."

Izrabeth Reynolds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luther

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Queen is coming for tea- er... Brunch   Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:45 pm

"Hahaha, I've literally cooked someone alive with enough radiation to create a crater outside that's still radioactive and you want me to handle food? Now that's funny. But yeah, I can cook. I've been on my own for close to fifteen years now and I've lasted just fine."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izrabeth Reynolds

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Queen is coming for tea- er... Brunch   Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:26 am

Izrabeth circles Luther though not quite paying full attention to him, that look in her eyes indicating she's very agitated at the moment as she wrings her hands nervously. She's mostly talking to herself as she speaks. "Bacon donuts... I'll steal some fruit... Have to hit a few more caravans, what else? Gimme some ideas, Luther. What are we going to serve to the queen that won't get us killed or worse?"

Izrabeth Reynolds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luther

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Queen is coming for tea- er... Brunch   Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:49 pm

Luther pauses to think. " Fae and Leshy tend to only eat natural foods like fruits, vegetables and the occasional meat from wild animals." After a moment of realization, Luther snaps his fingers. "From the stories my father told me, it was customary to give a guest wine upon their entrance. And seeing as though wine is fermented fruit it makes sense why the fae would want it. I could totally do that. I've got a spell that can put some fruit in a pocket dimension and then another spell to control the flow of time in said dimension. I could easily have a bottle of wine ready to go in a few days."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izrabeth Reynolds

Character sheet
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Queen is coming for tea- er... Brunch   Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:14 pm

"That's perfect! While you do that, I'll make cookies... maybe some muffins... I'll just rob a caravan for brunch items. I need to make a run anyway. We're a little low on food right now so it'd be best if I just get us stocked up for the time being," Izrabeth says, relaxing a little

Izrabeth Reynolds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen is coming for tea- er... Brunch   

Back to top Go down

The Queen is coming for tea- er... Brunch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1